1. Attend one membership meeting (with sponsorship) or attend two meetings
(without sponsorship) within six months. (See
By Laws Article 4). The general membership
meetings are held at the SJWF range facility on the third Tuesday of each month.
The facility is located on US Highway 64 between eastern Farmington city limits
and the San Juan County Fairgrounds (Sunray Casino) on the north side of the
highway. The entrance is just west of the Sinclair gas station.
2. Complete membership application at the first attended meeting.
3. Be accepted by a two-thirds vote of the General Membership during the
first meeting (with sponsorship) or the second meeting (without sponsorship).
4. Read and sign the Range Rules/Range Safety Briefing and Member Indemnity
Release at the first (with sponsorship) or the second meeting (without
5. Pay annual dues. Dues are $200.00 per year or $100.00 per year with
proof of current NRA membership. NRA Memberships are also available at the
membership meetings at a discounted rate of $30.00 per year normal rate is
$40.00). There is a one time $25.00 deposit for the
gate entry key card which is refundable when the card is returned to the
You may join or renew your NRA membership by clicking on the Join
Today button below>
You may renew your annual
SJWF membership here. You must enter your
membership number during the completion of the form. Your membership number is
printed on your gate key card and is the non-leading zero numbers in the middle
group of characters. For example with a gate key card: 010 00123456
AWIDxx, the membership number is the numbers 123456.
For additional information you may call Karen Standley, Membership
Clerk, at (505) 330-7693
or e-mail at